Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just Add a Blazer

"Happiness hit her like a train
on a track."

Hey guys! Summer has come and gone so that means fall fashion blogs are coming your way. This look is perfect for the change of season and for school and/or work. The white, peach, tan, and beige colors lean toward the summer season while the dark brown in my shoes, as well as the dark color lip ties in with the upcoming fall weather. I love to wear blazers because it makes any casual outfit change into a more dressy and professional one. The cut, color, and detail of this blazer really caught my eye when I was shopping. Also if you noticed I have a new hair color! I dyed it black with some blue pieces. I hope you enjoy this blog. Details and links are at the bottom. Happy Fall!






















Outfit Details:
Blazer is from H&M HERE
Jeans are from H&M 
Blazer is from H&M HERE
Necklace is from H&M HERE
Bracelet is from Forever 21
Anklet bracelet is from Macy's
Anklet charm is fromPandora HERE
Clutch is from BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment