Sunday, August 9, 2015

Simply Dressy

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of
Sophistication."

Here we are again, another fashion blog from yours truly. I named this outfit "Simply Dressy" because it is a perfect simple outfit you can wear to a dressy event. Though this outfit is dressy at the same time it is easy to put together. I wore this maxi dress from venus (link down below) for an engagement party. I dressed it up a little with a fake tattoo (link also below), a bracelet, and a statement necklace. Since it was a hot summer day I decided to do a up-do that was also very easy. All i did was french braid one side of my head and then twirl the longer part of the braid into a bun. Then I pulled out and curled some pieces to glam the look up. So thats it! Hope you like this look any information about the outfit can be found at the bottom of this post. Thanks for stopping by :)







Outfit Details:
Maxi Dress is from Venus HERE
Tattoos are from Jeweltats HERE




DON'T FORGET to follow all my social media sites so that you can be notified when I post.





No comments:

Post a Comment