Monday, September 21, 2015

Pop & Pleather

"She's fearless,powerful, beautiful and independent in every aspect of her life, including what she wears."


Hey everyone, thanks for clicking on my page! I decided to do a post on leggings and this one is a double whammy. I don't know about you but when I think of leggings I think of comfy clothes perfect for laying around the house. Of course an easy way to wear leggings is to throw on a pair of flip flops or sneakers and a t-shirt. However, I find that leggings can also be used for more dressy options. In this blog there are two different options for a more dressy legging outfit option. Outfit details for can be found within this post. Keep reading for more information on my outfits. 

This first option is a pair of leggings with pleather details on the side. These leggings are from a website called Kora Rea. Besides designing clothes they raise money for a great cause which drew me in! Part of their proceeds are donated to the National Tiger Sanctuary. They also rescue and adopt cubs so I didn't mind splurging a little on their product. I paired the leggings with a light blue dressy t-shirt. Like the leggings the shirt also has lace details on the side which I think really ties everything together. Black and gold accents in my shoes, clutch, and jewlery also complement the look. I really like how the studded like details on the shoes match the clutch... So cute!








Outfit Details:
Shirt is from H&M
Pants are from Korarae HERE
Shoes are from Forever 21
Necklace is from 2bebe



The second pair of leggings are from White House Black Market. I love the look of leather pants. The fact that these are pleather in the front and legging material in the back makes them funky as well as comfortable. The shoes also make this outfit perfect for a night out to a club or even on a dinner date. Like the first outfit, I paired the pants and shoes with a t-shirt from H&M. The lips on the graphic tee also fits the funky look I was going for. Lately I  found myself gravitating toward shirts with sequence like this one. Since my outfit was mostly black and grey I choose earring with a pink color to give my outfit some pop!










Outfit Details:
Shirt is from H&M
Pants are from White & Black HERE
Shoes are from Forever 21
Clutch is from Agaci HERE


DON'T FORGET to follow all my social media sites so that you can be notified when I post.





No comments:

Post a Comment