Saturday, July 18, 2015

Punk Style

"There is no easier way to express yourself than 
through the clothes you wear."

Here is another fashion post. This one is a little different from my past posts. I realized in my previous posts I always dressed up and this time I wanted to go for a casual look. When I was in high school I had more of an "edge", however I think i still have a little as you can see from my shirt. My new hair also matched the punk style so I figured it would be perfect. :) When I go shopping I like to look for statement pieces and I think this shirt is one of them, I love it. I once read somewhere that you form a new piece of art every time you wake up in the morning and put an outfit together. I totally believe that and feel that you can dress in different styles as long as you are creative and easy going. So I hope you enjoy this punk styled fashion blog. See you soon.

Warning: there's a lot of pictures for this one. Enjoy!



                                                                                                      


         









    



No comments:

Post a Comment