Friday, July 31, 2015

LOVE the summer

"Summer.
Hair gets lighter.
Skin gets darker.
Water gets warmer.
Drinks get cooler.
Music gets louder.
Nights get longer.
Life gets better."

This picture welcomed me to my vacation, isn't it so cool!
Like promised here is another post. Like the previous post "Palm Trees and Some Sun" this too was taken on my recent vacation. I wore this outfit to a simple dinner on the beach. It was a quick and easy look to put together. For my makeup I just did a winged liner and a pink lip. As for my hair I just twisted one side and pinned it up. The outfit too was really simple. I paired my red shorts from 
Forever 21 (last year) with a tank and a statement necklace. My sister also wore red so she decided to pose again. She is wearing those tattoos I spoke about in my previous post. Aren't they so cool! I hope you all enjoy this post and remember me to follow me on my social media sites since I announce when I post on there.


 



 Tattoos from Jewltats




No comments:

Post a Comment