Monday, December 14, 2015

Fall in Love with Fashion

Fall in LovecopyIMG_6296

Happy Monday everyone! Even though Fall is coming to an end the weather here in New York has been warm and beautiful. Hopefully I can get a few more posts up before the cold weather hits.


I wore this outfit to a Sunday brunch and I think it is perfect for the fall seasons. I love it because it isn't so matchy matchy but everything still goes perfectly together. The dress is my favorite piece. It fits so well and since it is short sleeves it can be worn at anytime of year. You can also easily dress it up or down for any casual or formal event. I definitely will be getting a lot of use out of this dress. I hope you guys like it and as always outfit details are at the bottom. Enjoy and see you soon :)

copyIMG_6279

copyIMG_6286

copyIMG_6288


copyIMG_6283 copy

copyIMG_6301

copyIMG_6303
Outfit Details:
Dress is from BooHoo HERE
Cardigan is from A'GACI HERE
Necklace is from A'GACI HERE
Shoes are from Steve Madden
Clutch is from BCBG



Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment