Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spring Fashion Haul - 2015

"Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life"


Hey everyone Happy Memorial Day weekend! To celebrate, here is my first fashion haul. Recently I was a little stressed out so......I WENT SHOPPING. Stress isn't the only reason why I went to go spend some money. I "needed" some spring shoes. I also found some new clothes that could be used for both spring and summer. Yes I said it summer! It's almost here. Enjoy :)






Details:
Sandals and Flats are from Charlotte Russe 








Outfit Details:
Dress is  from Forever 21 
Necklace is  from Forever 21 
Flats are from Charlotte Russe 
Bag is  from Macy's HERE 



Outfit Details:
Skirt is  from Forever 21 HERE 
Shirt is  from Forever 21 
Necklace is from Charlotte Russe 
Bracelet is from Telco


Details:
Shoes and Flats are from Macy's HERE 



Details:
Jewelry is from Charlotte Russe and Forever 21






No comments:

Post a Comment