Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Little Bit of Maxi (Part Two)

Here it is, part two of "A Little Bit of Maxi". 


The maxi style is so easy, comfortable, and stylish at the same time. I love this skirt because of the print and color, I think it's a real beachy/summery piece. Since it has a lot going on I paired it with a simple white tank top. The night I wore this outfit was a casual event so I didn't accessorize too much. I wore a statement necklace to even out the look. I chose gold and beige sandals to match the necklace.

Like always if you are interested in any of the items, and want to know where I got them, scroll down to the bottom.


"Life's A Beach

enjoy the waves!"













Photo Credit: DJDannyBoy 


Outfit Details:
Maxi Skirt if from Joyce Leslie
Sandals are from Rainbow HERE
Necklace is from Forever21
Lipstick is OCC Lip Tar: Matte - Annika HERE

DON'T FORGET to follow all my social media sites so that you can be notified when I upload posts.







No comments:

Post a Comment