Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Goodbye Winter!

"Smile and the world will smile with you." 



Spring is finally here and I don't know about any of you guys but I am so excited! The summer is really my favorite time of year but spring is just as good. At least I'm not shivering and frozen all the time. I don't know what it is about the warmer weather but I always feel more awake and motivated to get up early, pamper myself and look nice. The sun and warm weather really makes me feel so happy.


With the weather being so nice I plan on starting some fashion posts, so stay tuned for that. Follow all my social media sties to keep updated on when I post. I also plan on updating you all on my most recent subbing experiences.

My sister and I were bored one day so I let her do my makeup. It came out really good so props to her! 





Talk to you all soon loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment